Friday, July 23, 2010

My mother and father

This is my mother Riley. She is an insane workaholic, who loves music. She also keeps a sparkling clean house, which she learned to do from my grandmother. Mother is also very disciplined, and highly skilled at martial arts. She also learned this from my grandmother.
Mother works in the music field, and is actually top of the ladder, she is a hit movie composer. She loves her job very much and often works from home.
*
Soon after my mother reached the top of her career, she decided to take a well deserved break. She had always wanted to travel to Egypt, so that is where she took her dream vacation.
*
Egypt is where she met my father. This is the only picture I have of him, and this one I got from my grandmother who snapped it as mother kissed him goodbye.
*

*Followers : Sorry for the change of posts, it was accidentally deleted. So it had to be recreated, the words may be different, but the story and pictures are the same :-). Again, sorry about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment