Friday, January 26, 2018

Life in Murkland - Week 3

Dear diary, 

So I started this week out in Granite falls, just for a couple days. The first day, I wandered around everywhere and dug up anything I could find. Rocks, gems, fossils, everything I could get my hands on. I also harvested all the plants and spent a little time fishing. By the end of the day I was filthy and exhausted

When I woke up Monday morning, I took a shower and tried to figure out what some of the plants were that I harvested. Most of them I didn't know, but I was still new to Herbalism. I'll figure them out one day.

While I had been exploring around, looking for plants and things to dig up, I discovered some brambles. They looked really thick but also almost like a cave. I was really curious and decided to look through them, explore a bit.






I was rewarded for my curiosity! On the other side, there was a large open area with a great garden, small house, beautiful fishing spot, and a sim. He was super shocked that I had found him. We talked a lot, all day actually. He told me a few times that he usually never talks to anyone. We chatted about everything under the sun, and moon for that matter. I told him stories, and he shared a few things with me too. When night fell, he and I laid on the ground in his garden staring at the sky and pointing out stars or constellations. He hugged me when I left, which surprised me, I thought he wasn't that into people. He also told me that he hoped I came back. It warmed my heart to know that we had made a deep connection like that.








Dear diary,

I'm back home now. Trying to sell all the fish I caught from Granite Falls. They sell like hotcakes! I now have 6 plants at my campsite. Six whole trash plants that I grew from piles of garbage! Can you imagine? I'm taking care of them as best I can so they can be perfect. The mayor has required I grow 16 in total, from trash piles, so I'm gathering as much trash as I can and just waiting. It takes a super long time for them to sprout. I eat the fruit from the ones I have every morning for breakfast. I also cook some up on the grill some days too. I save that for when visitors come mostly. I heard that trash fruit can make you fat, I hope not!


Today was Wednesday, so I got to go to the hotsprings. I was surprised to see no one there. I cleaned myself up in a flash and got back home to do some other stuff. Oh yeah! I ended up buying a wastub for doing laundry on my site! It wasn't too expensive, and it will surely help me, at least appear to be, cleaner than I really am. Because of the water shortage, I only do my clothes on Wednesday, so they really pile up over the rest of the week. I get super tired after washing everything by hand. I also got a clothesline so I can hang everything out to dry, boy it takes a long time but it's well worth it. 

So far, I like living here, in this town, with all these nice people. It's turning out pretty good, I'm glad I found this place.








~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for joining me this week! She did have a lot of fun in Granite Falls, even though I worked her to death. She and the Hermit had a really big connection, and I wonder if there could be a romance there in the future?

We'll see what happens next week... 

Feel free to join my Discord channel for simmers! It's a small group, pretty close-nit. I'd love to have you there! Click Here to join us, we share tons of pictures, stories, or just chat!


No comments:

Post a Comment